Friday, July 1, 2011

Definition of a Bad Man

The other day, a picture of Charlie Sheen popped up on Yahoo's home page. Recognizing him from all of the news coverage he got a couple of months back, Spencer said, "That man is on tv!"

Me: "Yes, he's a bad man. He doesn't do what Heavenly Father and Jesus want us to do."

Spencer: "Does he not brush his teeth?"

Me: laughing

Spencer: (in an annoyed voice) "Why are you laughing?!"

Ha! I love the innocence and simplicity of a 3-year-old's world. If only not brushing one's teeth was the worst sin someone could commit.

(ps: No offense to any of you who may like Charlie Sheen. I have never actually seen him act in anything, but was quite disgusted with his behavior as featured on the news lately.)

3 comments:

  1. Very cute! Love how little kids think!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha! Your post made me think of a similar Jonas experience: I asked him to hand me something, I don't remember what. He threw it and hit me in the foot (and it hurt). I said (sarcastically) "thanks a lot" and he responded "You are very welcome mommy" in his sweetest little voice. I find it so endearing that he doesn't recognize sarcasm. Wonder how long that will last...

    ReplyDelete