Alan had a race when our ward had its Father's and Son's Outing in April so he and Spencer went on their own camp out a couple of weeks ago. Spencer really wanted to go to the beach so they drove all the way to Tillamook. They purposely picked a campsite right next to the playground so Spencer could play while Alan cooked.
Spencer's favorite part of the trip was throwing rocks in the river. He could do that for hours.
They went to the beach Saturday morning, but it was so cold and windy that they only stayed for about 5 minutes. Bummer!
After eating gigantic ice cream cones at the Cheese Factory for lunch, they headed home. It's a good thing I wasn't there because I would have never let them eat ice cream for lunch. :) I'm glad they can bond over junk food and out door fun though. Those two have always been good buddies, but they've become even closer lately. I love my two boys so much!











No comments:
Post a Comment