Spencer lost his first tooth after we got home from camping last night. It got really wiggly after dinner and he pushed it out with his tongue while he was in the bath. I think I was as excited about it as he was. The hole is on the bottom and I couldn't get a good picture of it because those teeth just don't show much even when he smiles. It's still pretty cute though.
The Tooth Fairy left a quarter under his pillow and Spencer was thrilled with it when he woke up this morning. He's growing up so fast!



Woohoo go Spencer! I remember dad pulled my first tooth out with pliers so I am glad his came out nice and easy. :)
ReplyDeleteI can't believe he lost a tooth already! Tyler hasn't lost any yet. It looks like you guys have been up to all sorts of fun! I'm glad he is excited about kindergarten. It makes it so much easier to send them off!
ReplyDeleteWhat? When did he go and get big enough to lose teeth?
ReplyDelete