Thursday, February 26, 2026

2025 Family Pics

 Since Spencer is a senior I really wanted a few professional shots of him but he wasn't interested in the idea of a whole photoshoot just for him. So when I found out a new friend from our ward was trying to build her photography business, I decided to take a chance and hire her to take a few family photos plus a few individuals of Spencer. The family photos would have turned out great if Grace hadn't been so leery of a stranger. She wouldn't smile AT ALL and looks slightly miserable in every picture. :( And Spencer's senior shots didn't turn out well at all. Here are the best shots we got:



















There were some sweet shots but the editing wasn't great and I didn't print a single one. Jordan was super awesome and used photoshop to switch Grace's face to a less miserable looking one and that's the one I used for our Christmas card this year. 


Then, I made the family endure another photoshoot at The Refuge to try to take some of my own of Spencer. Most of those didn't turn out amazing either but I got a few decent shots. At least I could get some genuine smiles. 










Here are the winners that I spent a decent amount of time trying to edit and printed.




1 comment: