Tuesday, September 1, 2009
It's about time
This may not look like much to any of you, but Alan and I have waited a long time for Spencer to be able to crawl on all fours. He never learned how to crawl, get in and out of a sitting position, or pull-up before walking so we've been using this "down time" to teach him those skills. He has picked them up quickly with a little instruction and I think we're ready for him to walk again. Alan took this video last night. Since then, Spencer has started to cruise all over the house holding onto walls and furniture. In fact, he didn't get much of a nap today because he kept pulling up to standing in his crib. He just stood staring at the door and crying for 40 minutes. Grrr. I am glad he has learned those skills so quickly though and won't have to go through any physical therapy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Yay! go Spencer!! it must be so nice to have him moving again! Thanks Kristin for the gift for Ky! You were so sweet to send the cute book (a woman after my own heart). :-) Landon is currently "testing" the book out but will keep it nice for Ky. :-)
ReplyDeleteHoly Cow, I can't believe how much more he can do now in the 4 days since we last saw him!! Good job, Spencer! Good luck with the nap thing, Kristin. Hopefully the novelty of it will wear off soon :)
ReplyDelete