Tuesday, January 6, 2015

A few phone pics

I'm having issues downloading our Christmas pictures from my good camera, so here are a few random phone pictures I've taken over the last month:

This picture doesn't do Mason's pouty face justice.  He can really get that bottom lip out far!


Spencer spent a lot of time playing Legos in December.  He spent $19 of his hard-earned recycling money to buy a Chima book from his school's book fair.  (I didn't even know what Chima was or that he liked it!)  This lego construction truck was an early Christmas present from Grandma Rasmussen.  It was supposed to help keep him busy on our drive to AZ, but he couldn't wait to put it together the second we got home with it.


This is how Mason helps me do laundry.  He loves to sit up.  I need to look into getting one of those bumbo chairs for him.



Mason discovered his voice over Christmas!  I love having "conversations" with him and it's a welcome change as another way to get our attention other than crying.  (We've discovered that Mason is generally happier with bare legs despite how cool it feels to me.)  I can't get over the cuteness!


2 comments:

  1. Super cute!

    I used a Boppy that I sat my kiddos up in and that helped them sit up. But, I know people LOVE the Bumbo.

    ReplyDelete