Monday, January 26, 2015

End of Basketball

Spencer's second basketball season ended last week.  He was on the Bluedevil's team this year and had a lot of fun.  I was impressed with all of the boy's progress throughout the season.  Spencer is a natural defender, but he improved a lot in his ball handling and shooting skills.  Last year, I think he mainly liked playing just to be with other boys his age.  That was still a major factor this year, but I think he actually really liked the sport itself too.  They don't keep score or enforce a lot of rules at this age, so it's mainly just a fun, learning experience.  I love watching Spencer have such a good time!







A parent brought these nasty blue-frosted cupcakes to the end of season party.  So gross, but the boys were in heaven!


Spencer and Coach Casey.


2 comments:

  1. lf he gets Alan's tall genes, I imagine a lot of basketball will be in his future:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go Spencer! I am so happy that he is liking basketball more and more. Basketball was my first true (sports) love. So it makes me happy to see him liking it too! :)

    ReplyDelete