I wound up in a bad migraine cycle over Christmas and didn't take as many pictures as I normally would have, but I got a few. I think we all woke up around 7:00 on Christmas morning and as soon as everyone was ready, Spencer, Michelle, and Lindsey got to run out to see what Santa left for them. Spencer was happy with his Planes Fire and Rescue toys.
Mason needed a bottle before checking out his presents.
I think Michelle was most excited about her new sword, McGyver movies and apostle cards.
Mason got a couple of small toys, his first ornament, and a fun activity gym from Santa.
Traditional cinnamon roll breakfast. Mom and Lindsey tried some new recipes this year and they were good!
Marc gave Spencer this foam dart cross bow. It's not a good inside toy, but I'm sure he'll have tons of fun with it outside when the weather is nicer.
Grandpa took every chance he could to hold Mason. I didn't remember he was so good with babies!
This is what happens to you when you eat too many sweets at Grandma's and Grandpa's. Spencer spent several hours on the couch with a sick tummy. Thankfully, he wasn't really sick and felt well enough to play with his dinosaurs by the evening.
Mom cooked a delicious ham for Christmas dinner and Susan and Bob joined us again. We spent the rest of the day teasing Lindsey about her short, hairy-chested Welsh friend and watching McGyver. My headache put a damper on the day (and the next several days), but it was a good Christmas. Having a baby around during the Christmas season, brings a new perspective and makes the holiday extra special.



No comments:
Post a Comment